Member ship at the AAFC is rewarding. Lots of persons are engaged on a daily basis to ensure that your membership stays rewarding
- Learning to fly
- Learn and study for the written exams, in good hands with our Ground instructors.
- Completing your pilot license in as short as 8 weeks. ( That is starting you receive your SPL from the DCA, it may take some time for that….)
- Renting aircraft’s based on Hobbs meter, there are no charges for out of station flights and overnight stops.
- Being part of the aviator community and being able to take part in the monthly outings, a very comforting thought, especially for the new pilot.
- Airport passes, Flight plan submission, manifest preparation and the airport transfer to your aircraft from the terminal.
- Flight permit application and direct payment to the Department of Civil Aviation for your navigation and landing fees.
- Assistance with refueling, if you have an account with us, refueling is done automatically.
- Priate Pilot License holder or CPL – ATPL holder
- Student pilot
- Monthly member
Lots of persons are engaged on a daily basis to ensure that your membership stays rewarding: